Information Management

The West Carrollton School District accepts new students throughout the school year and summer. You do not need to wait for an open enrollment period to enroll your child. Enrollment is done at our Administrative Office located at 430 E. Pease Ave in West Carrollton. No appointment is necessary. The office is open for enrollments from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 937-859-5121, ext. 1100 for directions.

Angi Cotter is the Administrative Office receptionist and enrollment specialist. She can be reached at 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, or by email at

Information Management Specialist Frank Groach is responsible for sending data to the Ohio Department of Education’s EMIS system. To reach him, call 937-859-5121, ext. 1135 or email


Frequently Asked QuestionsAbout Enrolling your Child in West Carrollton Schools

What do I need to bring when registering my child?

You will receive a packet of forms to complete. In addition to those forms, you will need the following items for each child you register:

1. An original birth certificate. We cannot accept a copy or a birth record. We will copy the original while you wait.

2. A current, official immunization record with a doctor’s stamp. A record from the Combined Health District is also acceptable.

3. Proof of residency. This must be a current utility bill, a lease agreement or property ownership.

4. Custody papers, if applicable.

5. Withdrawal papers from your child’s former school.

Can I mail my child's enrollment packet?

No. Enrollment packets must be submitted in person by the legal guardian at the Board of Education Office, 430 E. Pease Avenue, West Carrollton, Ohio, 45449.

How do I get my child’s records transferred?

When you enroll your child in WCSD, you will fill out a records request form. The enrollment specialist will fax that form to your child’s previous school and his/her records will be sent directly to the new school.

How do I get a class schedule for my Middle School or High School student?

The enrollment specialist will help you make an appointment with your child’s guidance counselor who will schedule your child’s classes.

When can my child start attending his/her new school?

New students enrolling mid-year can start school the day after all documents required for registration are received.

How can I meet my child’s new teachers, principal and other staff?

If you enroll your child over the summer or early in the year, you will be able to attend open house. An open house is held in each WCSD building at the beginning of every school year.

If open house has passed, you should feel free to contact the principal or secretary to set up a time to meet staff and tour your child’s building. All staff members have phone extensions and email addresses and are happy to answer your questions.

Do I pay school fees when I enroll my child?

No. School fees will be collected at each building. Send fees to school with your child on their first day. School fees in West Carrollton Schools are as follows:

Walter Shade Early Childhood Center$35  
C.F. Holliday Elementary School$35
Frank Nicholas Elementary School$35
Harry Russell Elementary School$35
Harold Schnell Elementary School$35
West Carrollton Middle School$40
West Carrollton High School$40
West Carrollton Symbaloo
West Carrollton Twitter
West Carrollton YouTube
430 E. Pease Avenue   West Carrollton, OH 45449      Telephone: (937) 859-5121   Fax: (937) 859-5250
Email Contact: Tammy Pierce School CMS created by eSchoolView