Student Registration


Please DO NOT use FinalForms to Enroll your Preschool Aged Student

Preschool Instructions Only:

  1. Secure a Preschool Application at Walter Shade ECC beginning February 1, 2021 or click here.

  2. Return completed application with Proof of Residency, all Proofs of Income (pay stubs within the last 30 days of application date), Original Birth Certificate, and Parent ID.   The preschool application period for the 2021-2022 school year has been extended to March 12, 2021.  All applications received after March 12, 2021, will be put on a wait list.

  3. Receive acceptance letter from school by the end of April 2021 (acceptance is NOT guaranteed).

  4. In the acceptance letter, you will be given instructions on how to enroll on Final Forms.

Note:  Child must be 3 years old by August 1, 2021.  Child must be potty-trained and reside within the West Carrollton School District.

For Preschool enrollment questionsplease email Linda Heil, Preschool Secretary at [email protected] or call  937-859-5121, ext. 4495. 


Kindergarten through 12th Grade - Current School Year Only

We are very excited to announce that the West Carrollton City School District has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms. 



To be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten through 12th grade in West Carrollton Schools, families must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence.To register for kindergarten, students need to be five by August 1st of the current school year.

The registration process for all students K-12 in West Carrollton Schools begins with FinalForms. FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, allows families to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school and athletic participation forms for students online. Data is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year. FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each student in the same family, saving everyone time.

To begin the online registration process, please visit our Central Registration system on FinalForms. For step-by-step instructions, see Parent Playbook - New Students Only.pdf

After you finish your FinalForms registration, please upload the required paperwork for each of your students. Pictures of the required documents will also be accepted as long as the information is legible. The following documents are required for enrollment, and missing or incomplete documents may result in a delay of enrollment. 

  1. * An original birth certificate. We cannot accept a copy or a birth record
  2. * Parent/Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
  3. A current Immunization record
  4. Proof of Residency. We can only accept a current utility bill (water, electric or gas), your current lease agreement or proof of property ownership (deed or purchase contract)
  5. * Custody papers, if applicable
  6. Withdrawal papers from previous school

* All documents with an asterisk are required to be provided at time of registration appointment to complete the enrollment process.

After the registration forms are finished in FinalForms, please contact Angi Cotter, Enrollment Specialist, at 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process. 

For Kindergarten enrollment questionsplease email Jenny Koesters, Kindergarten Secretary at [email protected] or call  937-859-5121, ext. 4400. 

For enrollment questions for grades 1-12, please email Angi Cotter, Enrollment Specialist at [email protected] or call 937-859-5121, ext. 1100. 

View text-based website