Enrollments for resident students are accepted all year, and must be done in person by the student's legal guardian at the Board of Education Office located at 430 E. Pease Avenue in West Carrollton. The office is open for enrollments Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please call 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, for directions.
is the Administrative Office receptionist and enrollment specialist. She can be reached at 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, or by email at [email protected]
What is the age requirement for Preschool and Kindergarten registration?
In order to be eligible for preschool, a child will need to be three (3) years of age on or before August 1. For Kindergarten, a child will need to be five (5) years of age on or before August 1.
What do I need to bring when registering my child?
You will receive a packet of forms to complete. In addition to those forms, you will need the following items for each child you register:
- An original birth certificate. We cannot accept a copy or a birth record. We will copy the original while you wait.
- A current, official immunization record with a doctor’s stamp. A record from the Combined Health District is also acceptable.
- Proof of residency. This must be a current utility bill, a lease agreement or property ownership.
- Custody papers, if applicable.
- Withdrawal papers from your child’s former school.
Can I mail my child's enrollment packet?
No. Enrollment packets must be submitted in person by the legal guardian at the Board of Education Office, 430 E. Pease Avenue, West Carrollton, Ohio, 45449.
How do I get my child’s records transferred?
When you enroll your child in WCSD, you will fill out a records request form. The enrollment specialist will fax that form to your child’s previous school and his/her records will be sent directly to the new school.