NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please DO NOT use FinalForms to Enroll your Preschool Aged Student
For Preschool enrollment questions, please email Linda Heil, Preschool Secretary at [email protected] or call 937-859-5121, ext. 4495.
Kindergarten through 12th Grade Only
We are very excited to announce that the West Carrollton City School District has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
To be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten through 12th grade in West Carrollton Schools, families must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence.To register for kindergarten, students need to be five by August 1st of the current school year.
The registration process for all students K-12 in West Carrollton Schools begins with FinalForms. FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, allows families to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school and athletic participation forms for students online. Data is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year. FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each student in the same family, saving everyone time.
To begin the online registration process, please visit our Central Registration system on FinalForms. For step-by-step instructions, see Parent Playbook - New Students Only.pdf
After you finish your FinalForms registration, please upload the required paperwork for each of your students. Pictures of the required documents will also be accepted as long as the information is legible. The following documents are required for enrollment, and missing or incomplete documents may result in a delay of enrollment.
- * An original birth certificate. We cannot accept a copy or a birth record
- * Parent/Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
- A current Immunization record
- Proof of Residency. We can only accept a current utility bill (water, electric or gas), your current lease agreement or proof of property ownership (deed or purchase contract)
- * Custody papers, if applicable
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
* All documents with an asterisk are required to be provided at time of registration appointment to complete the enrollment process.
Our Central Registrar will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your paperwork, set an appointment time, and follow up with additional information.
For Kindergarten enrollment questions, please email Jenny Koesters, Kindergarten Secretary at [email protected] or call 937-859-5121, ext. 4400.
For enrollment questions for grades 1-12, please email Angi Cotter, Enrollment Specialist at [email protected] or call 937-859-5121, ext. 1100.