WEST CARROLLTON ATHLETICS TICKET POLICY
- All WCSD facilities will have a limitation of 15% of total capacity.
- Tickets will be strictly limited to family members of the student-athletes competing in the event.
- To allow as many spectators as possible, all middle school contests will be played at the high school.
- To limit spectators, the Athletic Department requires all spectators to leave after their family member has completed their contest. (ex. volleyball tripleheaders)
- MVL policy states that the only passes that will be accepted are MVL-Administrator and MVL-Board Member passes. All other passes will not be accepted this fall.
- Special requests for additional tickets must be submitted to the Athletic Director prior to the contest.
- The Athletic Department reserves the right to change the ticket policy if necessary.
SPECTATOR LIMITATIONS BY VENUE
- DOC Stadium (HS Football, HS Soccer, MS Football)
- Limit of 525 total spectators
- High School Gym (HS Volleyball, MS Volleyball)
TICKET LIMITATIONS BY SPORT
- Varsity Football (includes varsity cheer and marching band) – 2 tickets
- JV Football (includes JV cheer) – 4 tickets
- Middle School Football (includes MS cheer) – 3 tickets
- High School Soccer (includes marching band and cheer when applicable) – 4 tickets
- High School Volleyball – 3 tickets
- Middle School Volleyball – 3 tickets
- Pre-sale tickets will only be available for Varsity Football games. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
- Pre-sale tickets will only be sold to families of the varsity football team, varsity cheerleading squad, and marching band.
- Families will have until Wednesday at 3:00pm to purchase their tickets from the Athletic Department. Office hours are 8:00am-3:00pm.
- All tickets are the traditional pre-sale price of $5. Limit of two tickets per family.
- If a family has multiple student-athletes on a team, they will be given the opportunity to purchase two tickets per child on the team.
- Pre-sale tickets for away games will depend on the ticket policy of the host school. The ticket policy will be communicated through the Athletic Director and varsity coaches.
- Due to stadium limitations, there is no guarantee that each family will receive two tickets to away games.
UPDATE August 24, 2020 –
Due to the large number of extra ticket requests for Varsity Football games, we have updated the pre-sale ticket schedule for Varsity Football Home Games
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY
- Families of the varsity football, varsity cheer squad, marching band, and coaches from each team can come purchase their TWO pre-sale tickets from the HS Main Office between 8am-3pm.
- Families can submit their request for UP TO TWO additional tickets. There is no guarantee additional tickets will be available.
- Requests for additional tickets must be submitted before Wednesday at 3pm to [email protected]
- Families that have their request for extra tickets approved can purchase their TWO additional tickets can come to the High School main office between 8am-3pm to purchase them.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
- All home games will be streamed. The Athletic Department Twitter account (@WCpiratesAD) will communicate the information on Friday.
Please remember that a 15% capacity has been issued by the Governor’s office. We are following all protocols and mandates so that our student-athletes are able to have a season.