Enrollments for resident students are accepted all year, and must be done in person by the student's legal guardian at the Board of Education Office located at 430 E. Pease Avenue in West Carrollton. The office is open for enrollments Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open enrollment applications are accepted in person by the student's legal guardian on school days at the Board of Education Office beginning March 1 and ending May 31 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The parents or guardians of students who are accepted into the school district through open enrollment will be notified later in the summer and will need to complete required registration forms at that time. If you have questions, contact our Enrollment Specialist, Angi Cotter by email at email@example.com or phone 937-859-5121, ext. 1100.
Please call 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, for directions.
is the Administrative Office receptionist and enrollment specialist. She can be reached at 937-859-5121, ext. 1100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to bring when registering my child?
You will receive a packet of forms to complete. In addition to those forms, you will need the following items for each child you register:
- An original birth certificate. We cannot accept a copy or a birth record. We will copy the original while you wait.
- A current, official immunization record with a doctor’s stamp. A record from the Combined Health District is also acceptable.
- Proof of residency. This must be a current utility bill, a lease agreement or property ownership.
- Custody papers, if applicable.
- Withdrawal papers from your child’s former school.
Can I mail my child's enrollment packet?
No. Enrollment packets must be submitted in person by the legal guardian at the Board of Education Office, 430 E. Pease Avenue, West Carrollton, Ohio, 45449.
How do I get my child’s records transferred?
When you enroll your child in WCSD, you will fill out a records request form. The enrollment specialist will fax that form to your child’s previous school and his/her records will be sent directly to the new school.